Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. We rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- June – We’re running from Legion of Honor. The meeting place is the fountain in the upper parking lot. Check our weekly posts for the various distances and routes.
- July – Esprit Park in Dogpatch
- August – Sports Basement Potrero
- September – Aquatic Park
- October – Java Beach
- November – Duboce Park
- December – Conservatory of Flowers
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. Please check back later.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for other meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of cafe at corner of Duboce and Scott Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Precita Park, Bernal Heights (Meeting at the Precita Park Cafe – 500 Precita Ave.)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)