Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
Beginning March 17, San Francisco is under Shelter in Place through April 7.
To keep our members, our loved ones and the community safe we are following the city’s recommendations. Social distancing is the best course to slow Covid-19 down. Therefore, we regret all official club runs are cancelled at this time. We encourage you to continue running, maintaining at least 6 ft distance if with others. Please stay connected and post and share your runs via Strava, facebook or simply send an email.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. For variety, we rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- Month of March – We’re running from Fort Mason this month. We’ll meet in front of Equator Coffees at 2 Marina Boulevard. Please stay post run and join us for coffee for a mini social each week. We can also venture further in to try new cafes. Check our weekly posts for the various distances and routes.
- We’ll also try to schedule a board meeting this month. Date TBD
- April – Legion of Honor
- May – Lake Merced
- June – Conservatory of Flowers (Board Meeting date TBD)
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. Please check back later.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of the cafe, corner of Duboce and Steiner Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana, in front of the cafe, Noon All Day)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Fort Mason (in front of Equator Coffees at 2 Marina Drive. It’s the little building at the entrance)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Precita Park, Bernal Heights (at the Precita Park Cafe – 500 Precita Ave.)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)