We explore nooks and crannies, high and low, of our fabulous city. Discover parts of SF you may not otherwise see, build friendships along with endurance, and reaffirm connection to communities. We may not be large, but we are visible! Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
Welcome back. We’ve resumed our weekly Saturday group runs. Social distancing protocols, as mandated by the city, will be observed. You will need to wear a face covering that you can easily slip on or pull over your mouth and nose if the 6 ft distancing is not possible within the group or should we come within 30 ft of other pedestrians. HFRC hopes you’ll join us. If you have any concerns, please feel free to let us know.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. For variety, we rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- July – NEW LOCATION: Sunset Circle, we’ll meet in the parking lot located at Lake Merced where Sunset Boulevard ends.
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. Please check back later.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of the cafe, corner of Duboce and Steiner Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana, in front of the cafe, Noon All Day)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Fort Mason (in front of Equator Coffees at 2 Marina Drive. It’s the little building at the entrance)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Precita Park, Bernal Heights (at the Precita Park Cafe – 500 Precita Ave.)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)
- Sunset Circle Parking Lot at Lake Merced where Sunset Boulevard ends