Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. We rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- February 2, 16 and 23 – We’re running from Duboce Park, meeting in front of the cafe at Duboce and Scott Streets at 8am.
- February 9 – Injury Prevention Workshop We’re running at 8am from Sports Basement Potrero on Bryant Street. The special workshop led by Angela Tieri will follow at 10am. Check the board just inside the store for specific spot. Please remember DO NOT leave any valuables in your car. Most of us park in the Safeway lot across the street. Find our weekly posts on the routes.
- March – Aquatic Park
- April – Conservatory of Flowers
- May – Bernal Heights
- June – Legion of Honor
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. We plan to restart weekday runs January 2019. Please check back soon.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for other meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of cafe at corner of Duboce and Scott Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)