Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. We rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- April – We’re running from Conservatory of Flowers, Golden Gate Park, meeting at 8am. We gather in the parking spots just south of the conservatory. Find our weekly posts on the routes.
- May – Bernal Heights, TBD
- June – Legion of Honor
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. We plan to restart weekday runs January 2019. Please check back soon.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for other meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of cafe at corner of Duboce and Scott Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)