Join us for a run to see what we’re all about! If this is your first run with us, please fill out our Waiver, sorry our lawyers told us to do this.
SATURDAYS: Our morning social/long runs start at 8am. We rotate meeting locations monthly in San Francisco. Maps for various running distances will be provided. Please email and let us know to expect you.
- August– We’re running from Sports Basement Potrero, on 1590 Bryant St. Check the board just inside for our meeting place in the store. We’ve been parking at the Potrero shopping center lot. Be sure to stick around for post run coffee as we’ll likely end up at Peets and Noah’s Bagels. See our weekly posts for the various distances and routes.
- September – Aquatic Park
- October – Java Beach
- November – Duboce Park
- December – Conservatory of Flowers
Weekday runs: There are no officially scheduled runs at this time. Please check back later.
See what our members are up to on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/halffull/latest-rides/ad90ff1a38ae4f06f4586136c8bd2cdbaf085889?show_rides=true
Maps for other meeting locations
- Aquatic Park (at the end of Van Ness Ave in the parking lot)
- Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
- Duboce Park (in front of cafe at corner of Duboce and Scott Streets)
- Esprit Park (19th Street and Indiana)
- Ferry Building (in front of Starbucks)
- Java Beach Cafe (across the street by the restrooms, at Great Highway and Judah)
- Legion of Honor (By the fountain in the upper parking lot)
- Precita Park, Bernal Heights (Meeting at the Precita Park Cafe – 500 Precita Ave.)
- Sports Basement Potrero (1590 Bryant St., near the Potrero Shopping Center
- Sports Basement Presidio (610 Old Mason Street)