HFRC was asked to share the following information. HFRC is not affiliated with any of the organizations listed below nor receives any benefit from sharing the information. This is purely to help out the running community.
“We would like to extend an invitation to previous students of our Health & Wellness workshops to join us as part of our in-studio audience for the upcoming CreativeLive event, “Session: Physical Fitness for Creatives” with Kelly Starrett & T.J. Murphy.
During Kelly Starrett’s original CreativeLive workshop, “Maintaining Your Body”, Kelly helped students rethink movement and strength training through his unique mobility paradigm. In this follow-up event, Kelly will talk with Chase Jarvis about techniques creatives can use to become stronger, more flexible, and more resilient – no matter where you are starting from. You’ll also get an introduction to Kelly’s forthcoming book, Ready to Run, co-authored with marathoner and five-time Ironman finisher, T.J. Murphy.
This event will be occurring in San Francisco on September 5th from 9:00 am – 11:30am. If you are interested, please confirm that you will join us in our San Francisco studio at the date & time listed. We hope you can make it, but please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend so we may provide a spot for another person.
This event has been designed to be a candid discussion between Kelly Starrett, T.J. Murphy and Chase Jarvis.
Please respond with the following information:
• Confirmation that you can attend the workshop
• Confirmation that you are 18 years or olderz
• Your creativelive.com username (you’ll need one to receive access to a recorded copy of the event…and its free to sign up!)
• A website/blog/twitter name. The internet always asks who the students are, if we have this information we will be able to plug you shamelessly in the chat rooms.
• Do you have any dietary restrictions? Please let us know ahead of time, as it is difficult to make adjustments the day of.
• A short 2-3 short sentence blurb about yourself.
Our workshops are broadcast live! This is a unique experience where you will be seated in our studio, interacting and asking the instructor questions as they arise. Since we are live at 8:50AM it is important for you to arrive on time at 8:00AM so there is plenty of time to give you the rundown of the morning, mic you up, and enjoy some breakfast. This workshop is scheduled to end close to 11:30AM.
Pkease reply to email@example.com